AIRENERGY Company was established in 2008 in order to contribute both to the promotion and the implementation of wind farms in Greece.
The company’s main activities are the design, development, construction and operation of wind farms.
In AIRENERGY’s partnership composition engineers and economists with long experience in the field of Wind Energy are involved.
Indicative of this experience are:
• Design, development and licensing of wind farms with a total capacity of more than 2.500 MW
• Organizing, coordination and supervision of wind farms’ implementation, with total capacity of 300 MW
• Construction of three Substations 150/20kV and one High Voltage Control Center 400/20 kV
• Preparation and promotion of investment plans to subsidize wind farms, with a total capacity of 343 MW
• Construction of infrastructure for six wind farms in the years 2011 and 2017
From September 2009 until July 2012, through strategic partnerships signed with large foreign groups, the company received windfarm licences with a total capacity of 420 MW.